New Page 4
Instant Unlock Code Dealer Program
"Unlocking" in our case refers to removing the SIM CARD restrictions enforced by
carriers on GSM mobile devices. SIM Locks may also be referred to as the Network
Lock, Service Provider Lock or Subsidy Lock.
Unlocking originally started about 12-18 years ago in Europe, and required a
technician with some electronics background, some cables (many different phones
meant many different cables), some special tools and a steady hand in some
cases. Normally this would void the warranty on any carrier device.
years ago, in 2005, some people began to realize that since the device has a
LOCK, it must have a KEY, well they were absolutely correct. However, like a
SAFE, each device has its own unique key, based on an algorithmic calculation
and the device”s personal serial number (Imei or Esn).These keys are usually
stored by the manufacturers and or by the carriers.
In America LG, Rim, HTC, Motorola, Blackberry , Pantech Nokia, Samsung and Sony
Ericsson "pass the buck" back to the carrier for the subsidy codes, and the
carrier sends the clients back to the manufacturers, in a vicious circle of
agony. This makes it quite difficult for the consumer to unlock his/her phone.
join our team www.instantunlockcode.com
solution to all these issues for mobile device wholesalers, retailers, and
distributors to offer those customers the official subsidy codes.
unlock codes generally sell in the range of $5 – $75 depending on the model,
carrier and level of difficulty required to acquire such codes.
is a perfect time in North America for Subsidy codes: Verizon, Sprint, Alltel,
Bell, Telus, and numerous other carriers are entering the GSM spectrum, and
therefore will all be selling new GSM devices to the end users.
current list of:
Requirements in the Industry of Unlocking ( We are the Leader )
solid supplier. We are 7 days a week, 365, with redundant backups if anyone goes
down or is offline
customer base. This is a numbers game; you need to market yourself to your
potential customers using whatever mediums your prefer, put the effort and enjoy
3. Must be
Organized. Many orders can be confusing and overwhelming, but organization can
make it a breeze. Our portal is set up with all this in mind!
responses to clients questions. Quick reply timing is important, many retailers
will have their clients in their shop waiting for an answer to their concern or
question. Even if the code can take 24hours, as long as they can relay
information to their down-line, everyone is happy.
Required Tools for remote unlocking provided by instantunlockcode.com
laptop or smartphone with internet connection and browser.
90% of the clients prefer to pay with PayPal, however for the other 10% you may
add other payment options. Credits can be manually added or subtracted from the
user’s account using the ADMIN panel.
Marketing tools. You will need to get the word out, there are numerous options.
Ask us for more details.
4. Time. If
you put the time, you will enjoy the rewards. The more you advertise, the more
emails and calls you will get; these will convert to new customers and orders.
Order of Operations:
makes account in YOUR portal
funds his account – payment goes to YOUR paypal.
sends Imei to YOUR portal
portal sends the info to the central processing system.
returns codes to YOUR portal
portal sends codes to final customer
*This is a
HANDS OFF Business! Your job is to sell and find customers, The SYSTEM IS FULLY
accounts are PREPAID
purchase your portal, $xxx will be allocated for your credits on THIS server.
have credits available in THIS server for your site to continue to process the
codes and orders.
customers register, you will be able to "set the rules".
is NO MONEY REQUIRED for an account, but the user can not process an order until
they fund their account.
When a user
clicks BUY MORE CREDITS they will be able to choose how many credits they wish
complete the paypal process, they will be returned to the site. The site will
automatically add the purchased credits to their account.
admin panel – you will have a vast amount of reports, and you may drill down for
orders processed, amounts received, amounts due to suppliers, commissions
payable commission sales tracking, and more
today to reserve your new business venture!